Banafsheh, Danesh & Javid, PC
9454 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 900
Beverly Hills, California, 90212
Primary practice area: Personal Injury Plaintiff - General
Lauren Horwitz is a Beverly Hills, California, Personal Injury attorney, and one of America’s Most Trusted Attorneys™
Lauren Horwitz is an associate in BD&J Law Firm’s wrongful death and catastrophic injury practice group. Lauren practiced at Girardi Keese before joining BD&J. She has experience litigating both multi-plaintiff and single plaintiff lawsuits. Lauren also has extensive trial experience, and has represented plaintiffs in federal and state court. She has recovered over $20,000,000 on behalf of her clients.
Lauren earned her Juris Doctor from Loyola Law School, Los Angeles in 2010. While a student at Loyola Law School, she was the Chief Note and Comment Editor of the Loyola of Los Angeles Law Review. She also externed for the Honorable Richard L. Fruin of the Los Angeles Superior Court in 2010. She graduated cum laude with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from the University of Arizona in 2006.
Lauren is admitted to practice in all California state courts, as well as the United States District Court for the Central and Eastern Districts of California.
Representative Verdicts and Settlements
- Verdict: $3,318,911 – Wrongful death arising out of pedestrian struck by a car (Teague v. Williams) 2014
- Settlement: $2,530,000 – Wrongful death arising out of motorcyclist struck by car (Confidential) 2014
- Settlement: $1,315,000 – Traumatic brain injury resulting from a bus collision (Ha v. Light of Love) 2014
- Settlement: $903,000 – Eye injury resulting in premises liability lawsuit (Confidential) 2013
- Laying the Foundation for Electronic and Documentary Evidence at Trial, The Advocate (October 2015)
- Medical Credit Cards: A Clash Between Physicians’ Interests and Patients’ Rights, 42 Loy. L.A. Rev. 807 (2009).